- When you accept the accommodation offer made to you, you will be required to make a rent pre-payment of £250.00.
- You'll need to send us the pre-rent payment along with the completed signed tenancy agreement.
- Payment can be made by cheque, credit/debit card and epay.
- Further information on the actual process of the pre-payment will be sent out with the offer letter.
- The £250.00 is then deducted from your accommodation charge total so you don’t pay any more than the total accommodation charge quoted.
- There is no need for any additional deposit or security in advance or on arrival.
- The remaining rent payment can be paid either in full before/on arrival, or a payment plan of 3 instalments can be arranged on arrival.
All accommodation contracts are for 42 weeks - 15 September 2012 to 5 July 2013 inclusive.
|Location||Accommodation||Room type||Weekly rent||Contract rent|
||The Green - cluster flat
||The Green - townhouse
|Vernon Barnby Hall (School of Management
||Vernon Barnby Hall