The Bradford Graduate Internship Programme 2017/18
Looking for an opportunity to start your career?
The Bradford Graduate Internship programme is here to help you. We can offer you the chance to secure a paid internship of 10 weeks with a local organisation. It's the perfect stepping stone between university and your first job, and a smart way to enhance your CV and develop your skills after graduating.
Register now. It is the easiest way to keep informed about opportunities as they become live.
- Relevant graduate-level experience in a real-world environment
- A chance to develop your skills in preparation for your career
- The opportunity to work on real projects that will develop your expertise and enhance your CV
- A work-based reference to complement your academic reference
- The chance to "test the waters" in the sector or industry
- Money! You are paid £323 per week.
- A challenge which will test your potential and increase your self-confidence
- An invaluable opportunity to shape your future
What our interns say...
‘My internship has given me an insight into roles and responsibilities as well as the challenges of working life. I have now gained valuable career-related experience and developed my skills and abilities. I have gained a better understanding of what the professional environment is really like. Furthermore, this internship has helped boost my confidence levels - a very important attribute that employers look for in an individual. Most importantly it has led to permanent employment.’ T.W.– UOB Equalities and Diversity Intern, now working with HMRC.
To be eligible for the programme you must have graduated in summer 2017 from a University of Bradford undergraduate degree in any subject. You must also be a UK home student.
- Register an interest so we can keep you updated with the latest opportunities.
- View all of our current opportunities
- You will be asked to upload a CV and cover letter when you apply for one of our internships
These vacancies are both within the University and external employers, many of which have the potential to become permanent employment. Register with Jobs Online to be notified of vacancies.
The programme begins in October 2017, but in the meantime you can email Ithsham Tariq to express your interest.