Who we are
The Centre for Educational Development is based within Student and Academic Services reporting to both the Academic Registrar and the Deputy-Vice-Chancellor Academic. The team comprises a rich mix of professionals specialising in curriculum and educational development, and technology enhanced learning.
Where we are
What we do
Our primary activities centre on University Strategy 2015-2025 key messages:
- Our outstanding teaching and research are making knowledge work;
- We will put students at the heart of learning;
We work with academic faculties, programme development teams, individual academic staff and learning support professionals to:
- Implement the Curriculum Framework.
- Develop research and scholarship relating to Higher Education policy and practice.
- Embrace technology enhanced learning.
- Engage in initial / continuing professional development;
- Achieve professional recognition against the UK Professional Standards Framework and/or within the National Teaching Fellowship Scheme.
- Raise the profile and reputation of learning, teaching and assessment at Bradford both within the institution and across the sector.
The UK Quality Code underpins all that we do.