Visa Information Sessions
If you need to extend your Tier 4 (General) Visa to complete your course or to allow you to start a new one in the UK, it is essential to make preparations well in advance.
We advise that you attend a visa information session at least two to three months before your current visa expires.
The Visa Support Team run regular visa sessions, which will assist you in the preparation of your documentation including, financial documentation, passport photos, and sponsor letters, We will also guide you through the visa application form and prepare you for the final visa submission appointment.
The next visa sessions run from 13:00-15:00 as follows:
- 15 March 2017, Room L30, Richmond Building
- 22 March 2017, Room L30, Richmond Building
- 05 April 2017, Room E92, Richmond Building
- 20 April 2017, Room E92, Richmond Building
- 03 May 2017, Room NE0.99, Phoenix Building
- 17 May 2017, Room E92, Richmond Building
- 31 May 2017, Room L22, Richmond Building
- 15 June 2017, Room L22, Richmond Building
- 28 June 2017, Room L30 Richmond Building
- 12 July 2017, Room L22 Richmond Building
- 27 July 2017, Room L30 Richmond Building
Please bring a laptop to the visa session as we will start to fill your visa application online during the session. You can start preparing your visa application account through the following link; Apply within the UK.
How to book onto the Visa Information Session
Fill in the booking form below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.