Knowledge Transfer Network
Location: Arthur Francis Lecture Theatre, University of Bradford, School of Management
Date and Time:
Mon 11 Sep 2017, 17:30 - 20:15
Tackling issues to improve health and well-being.
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: Registration
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm: Evening speakers
- 7:30pm - 8:15pm: Baxter Storey coffee and cakes in the FoML Atrium for delegates to network
- Ian Sharpe CEO, Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ).
"The role of DHEZ and how it plays in tackling the anticipated NHS funding gap and improving people's lives."
- Dr Sue Richardson, Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour, University of Bradford and Dr Jannine Williams, Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour, University of Bradford.
"Employees living with dementia: beating the path to truly inclusive workplaces."