We offer a range of different services throughout the year.
If you feel like you never have time to complete that task, do the ironing or manage the house work then these sessions are for you!
We offer 'flexi-care sessions' between the hours of 9.30-15.30 or 10.00-16.00 on Mondays and Fridays. These sessions are subject to availability and will only be offered to existing children of the setting. If you are interested in taking advantage of these sessions please speak to Sarah or Amanda within the office, as a weeks notice will be required.
Prices are currently under review. Please contact us for more information.
Drop-in Care Facilities
For conferences and departments within the University.
From 1 August 2015 the drop-in will be charged at £4.50 per hour.
Stay and play
Stay and play is a great opportunities for parents, carers and/or family members to get involved with nursery life and to join together with the children to play, interact and learn new ideas.
The sessions take place on Tuesday mornings 10:30am - 11.30am and Thursday afternoons 2:00pm – 3:00pm term time only.
The aims of stay and play are:
- For parents and carers to meet and socialise with each other.
- For parents and carers to access information and guidance.
- For families to get involved in nursery life and out of the house.
- To make friends and feel part of the local community
- For parents and carers to pick up new ideas and activities to do at home.
- To prepare children for nursery or school
- For our children to have the opportunity to mix with diverse people.
For more information contact us.
A 16 place Summer Club for children aged between 4 and 12 years. Places are offered on a first come first serve basis and are predominantly available for staff and students of the University of Bradford. However, if there are any available spaces left external users are welcome to join.
Find out more here.
This is your opportunity to visit and view the nursery, talk to members of the team and meet with other parents and carers.
- Saturday 7 October 2017: 10.00-16.00
- Saturday 4 November 2017: time tbc
- Wednesday 22 November 2017: time tbc
Please do not be afraid to ask questions, as after all, you’re not simply choosing your course of study at the University, you are also choosing a quality early educational setting for where your son or daughter will spend the next few years of his or her life.
If you would like to visit the nursery during these events or require any further information, please contact us.