Clinical Sciences Taster Day
Date and Time:
Wed 15 Mar 2017, 13:00 - 16:00
Find out how a degree in Clinical Sciences at Bradford can help you with a career in medicine, the health sector, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Clinical Sciences is a unique course with three parallel entry routes, and has been designed to encourage students from a wide range of backgrounds into medicine and other health-related careers.
You'll get to find out:
- which qualifications you will need to study Clinical Sciences, and how to apply if you haven’t studied science A-levels
- what admissions tutors look for in a personal statement and reference, and how to write about your experiences
- our unique transfer opportunity with the MBChB course at the University of Leeds, for students from widening participation backgrounds
- content of the course
- careers and further study available after completing the course
You'll also get to meet current Clinical Sciences students, who will talk to you about their experiences, and speak to the admissions tutors and lecturers on the course.
Making the Most of Your Application to Medicine
Are you thinking about studying medicine at university?
Our workshop will provide you with plenty of helpful information so you can make the most of your application. Find out about the different types of medicine courses, including options for students without an A-level science background, and which course is the best route for you.
- Find out what medicine admissions tutors look for in a personal statement and reference, and how best to present yourself in your personal statement and at interview.
- No matter where you plan to study, our workshop will give you the help you need to write a great medicine application.
If you're booking your own place, choose the subjects you're interested in by clicking the link below and you'll be able to select the sessions you want to attend on the next step.
We welcome bookings from school and college groups - use the link below to book the sessions you're interested in.