|For graduate-level employment in Yorkshire*||For graduate-level employment in the UK*||Of 2011 graduates in work or further study*|
'Making Knowledge Work'
We create an environment where you’ll gain more than just the knowledge you need to succeed. We’ll equip you with the practical tools and experience that give you the edge in a fiercely competitive graduate job market.
We can’t predict your future, but we can help shape it…
- We’re number one in Yorkshire and in the top 20 nationally for graduate-level employment.
- 88% of 2011 graduates went into work or further study within six months of graduation.*
- Our graduates are renowned for having the skills that 21st-century employers are looking for, and the confidence to apply them to get ahead in their chosen careers.
- Our curriculum is designed with real input from our international industry partnerships including Ford, Balfour Beatty, the BBC, Intel Corporation and many more.
- You will be taught by leading professionals from within those industries, conducting pioneering research in their field of expertise.
- We offer fantastic work placement opportunities and maintain a thriving global network of potential employers.
- We also strongly support entrepreneurship among our students and graduates.
- Over 70% of our professional courses have Professional, Statutory or Regulatory Body recognition.
- You’ll be taught in world-class, state-of-the-art facilities.
- #1 For graduate-level employment in Yorkshire - Sunday Times University Guide 2013
- Top 20 For graduate-level employment in the UK - Sunday Times University Guide 2013
- 88% of 2011 graduates in work or further study - derived from annually published data by the Higher Education Statistics Agency. They are based on those UK domiciled graduates who are available for employment and further study and whose destination is known. They reflect the position six months after graduation. International students are not included in the survey but will be in future years.