- Telephone: 01274 23 6849 - leave us a message and your preferred contact number and we'll be back in touch
- Email: email@example.com
- Tweet: @UniBradSkills
- Location: Enter via B0.23 Chesham Building (near the Peace Garden entrance) - see below for directions.
- General enquiries: email us at the above address.
How to find us
We are located in B0.23 (Chesham)
Help yourself to any resources from our Information Room.
To speak to someone follow the yellow signs to Instant Advice.
Get in touch if you need more help.
You can download the City Campus Map as a PDF on our Contact and Find us pages.
We are open throughout summer. Book an appointment to see an adviser.
- If you'd prefer your appointment to be via Skype or telephone, just let us know in the notes when you book.
- If you need an appointment outside of typical 'office hours' (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm), then just let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and this can be arranged for you.
We welcome your feedback. If you have a suggestion, comment, complaint or perhaps a word of praise about any aspect of our services, don't keep it to yourself - please go to our feedback board - everything you post is anonymous and we are always interested in your views.
Similarly, if there are any workshops not currently offered that you would like to see in future get in touch and tell us your ideas.
Official service documentation
- Statement of service for students (PDF 196KB)
- Statement of service for academic faculties (PDF 104KB)
Service policies and procedures
- Academic Skills Advice policies, practices and procedures (pdf 399KB)
- Proof-reading, checking and assisted editing policy (PDF 86KB)
- Confidentiality policy (PDF 79KB)
- Writing skills advice policy (PDF 185KB)
- Academic Skills Advice for collaborative academic partnerships (PDF 70KB)
- Meet the Academic Skills team
- Read our FAQs
- Information for Tutors and Lecturers
- Plagiarism Breach Referral
Click to watch our introductory video: