Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
All businesses are facing concerns over the economy, the environment, fast-paced digital enhancement and increasing demand from customers. KTP is a UK-wide programme, funded by Innovate UK, and is one of the largest graduate recruitment programmes across Britain. A KTP project can help businesses improve their productivity and performance to stay competitive by forming a partnership with us and accessing our skills and expertise. We know that innovating can be expensive. A KTP project is affordable and comes with many benefits:
- Access qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Access experts who can help take your business forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Develop your business for today’s market
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Improve your performance/business operations
- Increase profitability (On average, businesses generate an increase of over £240,000 in annual profits before tax, the creation of 2 jobs and upskilling of existing staff)
Your University, the University of Bradford, has facilitated over 80 KTPs and has worked with small and large businesses such as Yorkshire Water, Bombay Stores and BAE Systems. Across the UK, KTP has worked with over 3,000 organisations and 6,000 graduates.
If you are a business owner or senior employee seeking innovative change in your company, please get in touch with us to see if we can help you. Or, you may be a recent graduate looking for employment and interested in being an associate and helping to deliver these business benefits. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
“The KTP project brought the business into contact with a world class skin expert, Professor Des Tobin. His valuable knowledge has helped guide the company’s developments within and outside the scope of the project.”
Scott Seville, Technology and Innovation Manager – Germ Protection and Personal Care, RB Healthcare (UK) Ltd.