Information for Prospective Students
Detailed information about the University Admissions Policy and how to apply is provided on the ‘Study at Bradford’ section of the University website. This information is produced and managed by the Admissions Office.
Process for Producing the Prospectus
Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme information is published both online and in print. The University publishes a suite of printed materials for prospective students, both home and overseas. These include (list not exhaustive):
- Undergraduate Prospectus (for home students)
- Undergraduate Guide (for home students)
- International and EU prospectus (undergraduate and postgraduate information)
- Individual course/subject/Faculty brochures (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Prospectus for China (in Chinese)
- Prospectus for Japan (in Japanese)
The main Undergraduate Prospectus and Guide (for home students) is published in late February each year to tie in with the UCAS recruitment cycle.
Our Academic Calendar is being iteratively amended to ensure that decisions around new programmes and major programme modifications tie in with the publication of these major recruitment publications so that our published information is up to date and accurate.
The University has a process by which prospectus (and online) programme content is gathered, checked and signed off by the appropriate areas including Deans of Academic Faculties, Admissions and Academic Quality and Enhancement.
Course Marketing Processes