Academic Partnerships Sub-Committee
Terms of Reference
The Academic Partnerships Sub-Committee makes recommendations to the Learning and Teaching Committee on the following:
- Make recommendations in relation to the approval and termination of partnerships.
- Develop, review and enhance the processes by which the University assesses and manages the academic risks associated with partnership arrangements, and keep under review the Partnership Provision Risk Register.
- Oversee and monitor the data-base of partner contracts and keep under review the format and content of contract templates.
- Oversee the Programme Coordinator role including the development and enhancement of the role and reporting arrangements.
- Develop and review University policy for student representation arrangements at partner institutions.
- Make recommendations in relation to alignment with the UK Quality Code and quality enhancement of partnership arrangements.
- Receive reports from Partnership Boards and Partnership Reviews and monitor the implementation of the associated action plans.
- Oversee and keep under review the Partnership Register.
- Oversee a programme of training and support for staff involved in partnership arrangements.
- Oversee and keep under review the Guide to the Management of Partnership Provision.
The Academic Partnerships Sub-Committee will cover accredited provision only.