Relationship Management and Co-ordination
It is important that the University establishes and maintains a constructive and professional relationship with its partners and that these are actively managed at both School and institutional level, for the purposes of:
- Assurance of academic quality and standards;
- Ensuring contract compliance;
- Financial management; and
- Communication and information exchange.
Relationships are managed at a number of levels:
- Senior/DVC/PVC level through Partnership Boards and Partnership Review.
- Formal, contractual level between the Academic Quality and Partnerships Office and an identified central point of contact at the partner organisation.
- Academic level between the Programme Coordinator and ‘link tutor’ at the partner, and other subject staff from both parties.
- Administrative level through the Academic Partnerships Officer and administrative staff at the partner organisation.