Responsibilities of the Programme Management Team
To support the Programme Leader in assuring and enhancing the quality of the student learning opportunities, maintaining academic standards and in managing the day to day delivery of the programme, including:
- The production of documentation for programme review, enhancement and modification.
- Producing information for prospective and current students, including student handbooks.
- Managing and processing Admissions to the programme.
- To organise and deliver the programme of induction.
- To collate and analyse relevant data and information, and produce the Programme Enhancement Plans.
- To receive and evaluate student feedback.
- To ensure that the programme complies, in all respects, with University Regulations, policies and procedures and with the requirements of any relevant PSRBs.