Pharmaceutical Innovation CIC
The Pharmaceutical Innovation CIC offer contract research services in formulation development from drug discovery support through to prototype clinical formulation for both small molecule and biopharmaceutical therapeutics; including through our associate companies access to proprietary technologies in particle size reduction and super critical fluid crystallisation focused on enhancing dissolution for poorly soluble API’s. We have expertise over a range of dosage forms and our services are supported by a team of scientists and a wide range of sophisticated analytical equipment.
Our services include-
- Providing a range of technologies and expertise focused on enhancing the bioavailability of poorly soluble API’s
- Design and test of prototype formulations for inhaled devices, DPI, pMDI and nebuliser
- Design and test of prototype topical formulations for transdermal delivery
- Stability and compatibility studies for prototype formulations
- Analytical and formulation troubleshooting
For further details please contact Dr Jason Jones, Commercial Manager at J.R.Jones@bradford.ac.uk or on +44 (0) 1274 236193.