Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
We know that businesses need to continuously innovate in today's fast-paced technology driven market, if they are going to stay ahead of the competition. But we also know that innovating can be expensive. A KTP project is affordable and comes with many benefits:
- Access qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Access experts who can help take your business forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Develop your business for today’s market
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Improve your performance/business operations
- Increase profitability
On average, businesses generate an increase of over £600,000 per annum in pre-tax profit and £650,000 annual increase in exports a few years after the project has ended, the creation of 2 jobs and 20 staff trained.
Dave Thompson, Technical Manager, Norgren Leeds.
“The KTP has been an excellent partnership, allowing us to apply expert skills to solve real world problems. The structure and support
provided by the KTP programme was a model for future projects."