Business Service Charter
The University has established corporate objectives and key targets for working with businesses and the community, which is enabling us to make a significant and growing contribution to the social and economic wellbeing of the City of Bradford, the surrounding region, and beyond.
To achieve these goals we will:
- Follow up and qualify enquiries promptly
- Prepare a proposal within two weeks or as agreed with the customer
- Contract with our customers on fair and reasonable commercial terms
- Deliver projects according to the targets and timescales set out in the proposal document or any additional written agreement
- Follow up every project as appropriate to obtain customer feedback
- Aim to build long-term, value-adding relationships with our customers
- Deal promptly and fairly with any problems our customers may experience
We value feedback from people we've worked with to improve our services and motivate our staff. Please give us feedback on what we've done well or need to do better.