Bradford Graduate Internship Programme 2017/18
- Have you got a project that requires a fresh approach?
- No staff time to dedicate to it?
- Can't afford expensive agency costs?
Then why not let us help you recruit a motivated fresh graduate as an intern!
By offering an internship you will enable a 2017 summer graduate to enhance their employability profile and improve their chances of progressing into employment. You may even discover potential talent for your business...
What we'll do for you:
- Offer assistance and guidance with your project brief (examples of project areas include: Sales/ Marketing/ Research/ Media/ Web Design & Technology/ Finance)
- Advertise and promote your opportunity to our 2017 graduates
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process
- Issue a work contract to your selected candidate and arrange payroll
- Fully prepare and induct your intern
- Visit during the internship and provide 1:1 mentoring support
- Coordinate evaluation of the internship
- Pay 40% of the cost*
- Internships start at any time between 31st October and 12th January and must last for 10 weeks (NB internships starting before Christmas include include a compulsory 2 week break over the festive period).
- Project brief to be submitted approximately 8 weeks before your intern start date
- Vacancies are advertised for 2-4 weeks
- You interview up to 5 candidates.
Interns receive a weekly wage of £345 and the University of Bradford will fund 40% of this*, so the total cost to you as an employer over the 10 weeks could be as little as £2070. Apply using the Bradford Graduate Internship Brief (docx, 46kb).
What to do next?
Contact Employer and Placement Services for further information on 01274 234991 or email Urfan Faqir: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Funding limited to SMEs and registered Charity organisations.