University of Bradford students and graduates are welcome to attend our regular workshops led by employers, professional experts and Career and Employability Services team members.
Sessions have now concluded for semester one, details of semester two coming soon.
This year we have three themes to our workshops:
- Career Essentials - covering a wide range of employability skills and job hunting techniques
- Professional Insights - invited speakers from industry give advice and information from their point of view
- Expanding Your Horizons - covering further study, opportunities abroad and more...
Booking is required for all our workshops: Click on the workshop title or go to the University's Workshops SharePoint site and click Careers (for All) to access the full schedule and reserve your place.
- See our workshops for postgraduate students.
- If you're an employer and wish to lead a workshop, email us today to find out more.
- We also hold a number of careers fairs and employability events throughout the year.
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on upcoming events.