Conferences and events
Learning, Teaching & Research Annual Conference
Our annual conference is a highlight of the academic year. It takes place on the second Thursday in June and attracts over 200 delegates from across the University. It provides an opportunity to celebrate and share achievements and best practice, engage in scholarship and expand networks.
- Our next conference is on Thursday 14 June 2018 - CultivatingScholarly Communities: Belonging and Identity.
Previous Learning, Teaching & Research conferences
As part of the University's 50th Anniversary celebrations, the University re-launched its annual conference to bring together learning, teaching and research.
Previous Learning, Teaching and Assessment conferences
- 2015 Evidencing, Evaluating and Enhancing Learning & Teaching;
- 2014 Design for learning;
- 2013 Inspiring Student Engagement;
- 2012 Improving Student Attainment;
- 2011 10th Anniversary Learning, Teaching & Showcase;
- 2010 Bradford's got Talent.
From time to time the team organises smaller conferences and showcases focusing on specific aspects of learning and teaching. To keep up to date with events within and beyond Bradford please refer to @UoBCED Twitter feed.