Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All staff involved in learning and teaching are expected to:
- Have engaged with initial professional development and specific role development.
- Engage with the three dimensions of the UK Professional Standards Framework and to demonstrate the key characteristics of descriptor levels 1 - 4 as appropriate, eg professional recognition.
- Develop digital literacy in order to engage successfully with technology used across the university to enhance learning & teaching; our professional practice programme will help you to do this.
- Engage with the requirements of the UK Quality Code and follow the guidance from the Academic Quality Unit.
- Offer students an outstanding learning experience that helps them to achieve potential, a good honours degree and employment.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your continuing professional development in relation to learning and teaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
For further development opportunities beyond those outlined on this page, please refer to My Development.