National Teaching Fellows
The Higher Education Academy's National Teaching Fellowship Scheme (NTFS) recognises, rewards, and celebrates individuals who are judged to make an outstanding impact on the student learning experience, and offers the opportunity to join an active community of excellence.
Our National Teaching Fellows:
- NTF 2017 - Sarah George, Library and Information Services.
- NTF 2016 - Dr Julia Pansini-Murrell, Faculty of Health Studies.
- NTF 2015 - Simon Tweddell, Faculty of Life Sciences.
- NTF 2002 - Peter Hughes, Centre for Educational Development (awarded whilst at the University of Sunderland).
The University of Bradford has a successful track record of developing National Teaching Fellows. The following former colleagues were awarded National Teaching Fellowships during their time at Bradford:
- NTF 2014 - Dr Claire Surr, Reader in Dementia Studies, Faculty of Health Studies.
- NTF 2014 - Dr Ian Palmer, Head of Media, Design and Technology, Faculty of Engineering & Informatics.
- NTF 2013 - Dr Jacquelyn Haigh, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Health Studies.
- NTF 2012 - Dr Christine Dearnley, Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching), School of Health Studies.
- NTF 2010 - Prof Peter Hopkinson, Director of Education for Sustainable Development.
- NTF 2010 - Becka Colley, Dean of Students.