Mr David Keeble
- Title: Senior Lecturer in Computer Aided Engineering
- Email: D.D.Keeble@Bradford.ac.uk
- Extension: 3861
- Room No. Chesham C2.22
- Qualifications: BEng Hons (First class) Huddersfield
- Additional Role: Head of Discipline for Engineering Foundation Year
David has had a number of years industrial experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in the Aerospace and Defence fields prior to joining the University in 1987. In 1996 he received a first class degree with honours (part time) in Computer Aided Engineering with Management from the University of Huddersfield.
He was appointed Manufacturing Systems Lecturer in 2006 and later to Senior Lecturer in 2010. He was the Programme Manager for the MSc in Engineering Quality Improvement (EQI) programme 2007-2009 and was the Admissions Tutor for the School of Engineering, Design and Technology 2010-2013 and more recently has taken on the role of Head of Discipline for the Engineering Foundation Year within the School of Engineering.
He is currently a Senior Lecturer in Computer Aided Engineering in the School of Engineering at the University of Bradford. His main teaching interests lie in modelling, assembly and simulation techniques in Mechanical, Civil and Chemical Engineering fields.
His principle areas of teaching are:
- ENG1302L Skills for Engineers
- ENG0305L Information and Communication Skills
- ENG1300L Computer Aided Engineering (all disciplines)
- ENG4053D Web and Server Management
- ENG4003M E-Commerce Technologies
- Supervision of BEng and MSc Projects