Dr Jose Eduardo Munive Hernandez
- Title: Lecturer in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Email: J.E.Munive@Bradford.ac.uk
- Extension: 3710
- Room No. Chesham C2.24
- Qualifications: BSc UDLAP, Mexico MSc Warwick Manufacturing Group PhD UMIST PGCHEP Bradford
- Additional Role: Engineering Foundation Year Tutor
- Additional Role: MSc Manufacturing Management Programme Leader
- Additional Role: Final Year Project Coordinator & MSc Project Coordinator
- Research Groups: Automotive Research Centre
Work experience as manufacturing engineer in the energy management industry and design engineer of conveyors in automotive industry.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management and Manufacturing Strategy
- Knowledge Management in manufacturing SMEs
- Development of sustainable supply chains for a circular economy
Module Leader of the following modules:
- Markerting (level 4 and 5)
- Supply Chain Management (level 7)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology (level 7)
Associate tutor in the following modules:
- Sustainable Energy (level 7)
- Project and Financial Management (level 5)
- Technology Operations Management (level 5)
- Advanced Process Modelling and Analysis (level 7)
Refereed Journal Publications:
- Aldairi, J.; Khan, K.M.; Munive-Hernandez J.E.; Knowledge-based Lean Six Sigma Maintenance System for Sustainable Buildings; Seeing Green: Achieving Environmental Sustainability through Lean and Six Sigma, International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, Special Issue, submitted September 2015.
- Milana; Khan, K.M.; Munive-Hernandez J.E.; Development of Knowledge Based System for Integrated Maintenance Strategy and Operations; Concurrent Engineering : Research and Applications (CERA); SAGE Publications; submitted for publication in November 2015.
- Milana; Khan, K.M.; Munive J.E.; A Framework of Knowledge Based System for Integrated Maintenance Strategy and Operation, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Advances in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 564, pp 619-624, Scientific.Net, 2014.
- Dilawer, Ibrahim Syed; Munive-Hernandez, J. E.; Junaidi, M. A. Raheem (2013), Sustainable Practices in Manufacturing: Energy Efficiency in Production and the Development of Green Performance Measurement Indicators, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 3, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2013, pp.1058-1067.
- Taticchi, P.; Tonelli, F.; Hernandez, E.; Cagnazzo, L.; Implementation of a Knowledge Management Tool within a VDO Network: Preliminary Results; WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics; Issue 2; Vol. 6; February 2009.
- Keane, J. P.; Barber, K. D.; Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Towards a Learning Organization: The Application of Process-Based Knowledge Maps to Asset Management (a Case Study); Knowledge and Process Management; Vol. 14; No. 2; May 2007.
- Perez-Araos, A.; Barber, K.D.; Munive-Hernandez, J. E.; Eldridge S.; Designing a Knowledge Management Tool to Support Knowledge Sharing Networks; Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2007.
- Keane, J. P.; Barber, K. D.; Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Process-Based Knowledge Management System for Continuous Improvement; International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management; Vol. 23; No. 8; 2006.
- Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Dewhurst, F.W.; Barber, K.D.; E.J.; Pritchard, M.C.; Modelling the Strategy Management Process: an initial BPM approach; Business Process Management Journal; Volume 10; No. 6; pp. 691-711; 2004.
Refereed Conference Papers:
- Aldairi, J.; Khan, K.M.; Munive-Hernandez J.E.; A Conceptual Model for a Hybrid Knowledge-based Lean Six Sigma Maintenance System; International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management: World Congress of Engineering 2015, London; 1 - 3 July 2015.
- Milana; Khan, K.M.; Munive J.E; Development the conceptual design of Knowledge Based System for Integrated Maintenance Strategy and Operation, 27th International Conference on CADCAM, Robotics and Factories of the Future, Middlesex University, London, 22-24 July 2014.
- Munive Hernandez, J.E. and Taticchi P., Implementation of KM 2.0 Technologies as an E-Learning Tool to Promote Collaboration in Higher Education, 7th International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics (IFKAD-KCWS 2012), Matera, Italia, June 2012.
- Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Implementation of a Knowledge Portal as an E-Learning Tool to Support MSc Projects, i-KNOW 2011 Conference, Graz, Austria, September 2011.
- Taticchi, P.; Tonelli, F.; Hernandez, E.; Cagnazzo; Implementation of a Knowledge Management Tool within a Virtual Organization: the GPT Case Study; The 8th WSEAS International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Engineering and Data Bases (AIKED 2009); Cambridge; February 2009.
- Perez-Araos, A.; Barber, K.D.; Munive-Hernandez, J. E.; Developing a Knowledge Management Tool to Support Improvement Projects within Knowledge Sharing Networks; 2nd International Conference on Knowledge Management in Organizations-KMO 2007, Lecce, Italy, September 10th-11th, 2007.
- Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Dewhurst, F.W.; Barber; K.D; Scenario Development for Validating Models of the Strategy Process; EURO/INFORMS Conference: New Opportunities for Operations Research; Istanbul, 2003.
- Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Barber, K.D.; Dewhurst, F.W.; Developing a Model of the Strategy Process with Business Re-engineering Modelling Techniques; 12th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (FAIM 2002); Dresden University of Technology; Dresden, Germany; 2002.
- Munive-Hernandez, J.E.; Barber, K.D.; Dewhurst, F.W.; Business Modelling and Performance Measurement in Strategy Formulation and Implementation; Performance Measurement and Management 2002: Research and Action; Third International Conference on Performance Measurement and Management-PMA 2002; Centre for Business Performance; Boston, Massachusetts, USA; 2002.