Customer Services and HelpDesk
Customer Services within the Estates and Facilities Department of the University of Bradford are overseen by Steven Bradbury, Estates Senior Manager (Business Planning & Performance).
The section is charged with the support of the Estates and Facilities Department itself, alongside staff and students of the University and external stakeholders.
The department is committed to a customer focused approach to our duties and encourages feedback on individual services or in respect of our services overall. A Customer Feedback Questionnaire has been developed and can be completed at any time by following the link on the right. Additionally should you wish to raise an complaint or query with the department, then please email email@example.com and your comments will be read by senior staff within the Directorate, who will respond appropriately. Please use E&F ServiceNow to report a maintenance issue.
- Managing the Helpdesk
- Management and upkeep of Utilities Information (Gas, Water, Electricity)
- Department Financial Services, including raising of Purchase Orders, passing of Invoices, Financial Reports and Certification
- Clerical and Reception duties at the Phoenix North East Building
- Reception duties at Richmond Building and the re:centre
- Monitoring of attendance, annual leave and sickness records
Check us out on Facebook!
"to be seen as delivering professional, economic, cutting edge solutions with an enthusiastic, pro-active customer focused approach"
Report a Fault
Virtual Green Campus Tour
A-Z of Waste (what goes where?)
Estate Strategy 2015 -2025 (pdf, 2.5MB)
Service Level Agreements
Building Floor Plans
Notification of Works
Car Parking Permits