The University's Estate Planning Manager is Steve Jenkins.
The Estates Planning section is responsible for:
- Maintaining space databases
- Conducting space use audits
- Coordinating Estate Management Statistics returns to HEFCE
- Production of EMS reports as required by the Director of Estates & Facilities and the Buildings & Estates Committee
- Negotiating the allocation and re-allocation of space between departments
- Assisting and advising on best use of space
- The promulgation and implementation of the University's Space Management Policy
- Dealing with legal matters related to the Estate
- Representing the University as Landlord
- Representing the University as Tenant
- Representing the University as Neighbour
- Coordinating all matters in connection with telecommunications masts on University buildings
- Property acquisition
- Property disposal
- Early stage planning of new projects
- Advising on findings of the Accessibility Audit
- Representing Estates & Facilities at the Accessible Estate Steering Group
Important Documents and Help
Estate Management Statistics Institutional Report (annual report, email Steve Jenkins, email@example.com for further information).
Check us out on Facebook!
"to be seen as delivering professional, economic, cutting edge solutions with an enthusiastic, pro-active customer focused approach"
Report a Fault
Virtual Green Campus Tour
A-Z of Waste (what goes where?)
Estate Strategy 2015 -2025 (pdf, 2.5MB)
Service Level Agreements
Building Floor Plans
Notification of Works
Car Parking Permits