Will I pay home fees?
In order to qualify for home fees you must meet all of the following criteria from one of the categories:
Refugees, their spouse/ civil partner and children (under 18 at the time of Asylum application)
- You must be ordinary resident in the UK on the first day of the first academic year of the course.
- You, your parent or spouse/ civil partner must have been recognised as a refugee by the UK government and remained ordinary resident in the UK on the first day of the first academic year of the course.
- You must be the spouse or civil partner of such a refugee and you must have been the spouse or civil partner of that person on the date on which their application was made.
- You must be the child of such a refugee or of a refugees spouse or civil partner and at the time the refugee made their application you must have been under 18.
- You must have been ordinarily resident in the UK since you were recognised as a refugee or if you are the spouse, civil partner or child.
- If you, your parent or spouse/ civil partner are recognised as a refugee after the start of your course you will be entitled to home fees from the start of the next academic yea
Fee Status Confirmation
To have your fee status confirmed please complete the Fee Assessment Form.
For more information on tuition fees, please contact Student administration and support on +44 1274 235050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org