Will I pay home fees?
In order to qualify for home fees you must meet all of the following criteria from one of the categories:
Those who are settled in the UK
- You must be Settled in the UK on the first day of the first academic year of the course.
- You must also be ordinarily resident in the UK for the full three years before the 'first day of the first academic year of the course'
- The main purpose of your residence in the UK and islands must not have been to receive full-time education during any part of the three year period.
Students from the Channel Islands and the Isle of man
- If you are in receipt of an award from your Island authority for higher education, you are treated differently, (not as a 'home' of 'overseas' fee payer).
- If you are self financing, you will be assessed as a 'home' or 'overseas' fee payer. If you are not ordinarily resident in the UK on the first day of the first academic year of the course you cannot meet the first requirement for home fees even if you are a British Citizen.
Fee Status Confirmation
To have your fee status confirmed please complete the Fee Assessment Form.
For more information on tuition fees, please contact Student administration and support on +44 1274 235050 or email email@example.com