Tuition fees cover the cost of your registration, teaching, assessment and operating University facilities such as the library, IT equipment and other support services. Fees can vary between different courses, so ensure you check this before applying. When you accept the offer of a place on a course you are accepting responsibility for the payment of your tuition fees. This applies even if you are being sponsored and your sponsor fails to pay.
- Undergraduate Home/EU Fees 2014/15
- Undergraduate International (non EU) Fees 2014/15
- Postgraduate Taught Home EU Fees 2014/15
- Postgraduate Taught International Fees 2014/15
- Research Home EU Fees 2014/15
- Research International Fees 2014/15
- NHS funded undergraduate courses (Faculty of Health Studies website)
- Erasmus and International Exchange Fees 2014/15
* September 2014 to August 2015.