Alumni Discount Scheme
For students who started courses from September 2013 onwards
Fee discount for University of Bradford Graduates
All alumni of the University of Bradford, regardless of when they have graduated will receive a 15% discount on their tuition fees if they achieved a 2:2 or above in their undergraduate degree.
The discount is available for:
- Self funded students only
- All students progressing onto a Master's or a PhD programme from an undergraduate degree
- All students progressing from a taught Master's onto a PhD programme
- Alumni wishing to study a second undergraduate degree
- Students who have studied here as part of an exchange, e.g. Erasmus
- Students who have completed an undergraduate programme at one of our partner institutions and then wish to continue their studies at postgraduate level here at Bradford; or students studying a premium fee programme by distance learning.
However, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive a Postgraduate Bursary and the fee discount. The exception is that International students may receive the Country Specific Scholarship for World Bank Countries or the International Academic Excellence Scholarships of £2,500 and £3,500 and the Alumni Discount.
Students studying part-time will be entitled to the discount but must be enrolled for at least 60 credits each year.
Tel: 01284 236637