Tuition fees cover the cost of your registration, teaching, assessment and operating University facilities such as the library, IT equipment and other support services. Fees can vary between different courses, so ensure you check this before applying. When you accept the offer of a place on a course you are accepting responsibility for the payment of your tuition fees. This applies even if you are being sponsored and your sponsor fails to pay.
- Undergraduate Home EU Fees 2016/17
- Undergraduate International (non EU) Fees 2016/17
- Postgraduate Taught Home EU Fees 2016/17
- Postgraduate Taught International Fees 2016/17
- Research Home EU Fees 2016/17
- Research International Fees 2016/17
* September 2016 to August 2017.