Alumni Discount Scheme
Prospective students: available
Current students: available
Entry year: 2018/19
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited discounts available
About the discount
All alumni of the University of Bradford, regardless of when they have graduated, will receive a discount on their tuition fees dependant on the result achieved. If they achieved a 2:2 the discount is 10%, a 2:1 is 15% and a 1st is 20%. For progression from Master's to PhD a pass is 10%, a Merit 15% and a Distinction is 20%.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount.
Please note this is a change to the criteria for students who began their study in previous years and is applicable to students starting courses in September 2018 onwards.
The discount is available for:
- self-funded students only
- all students progressing onto a Master's or a PhD programme from an undergraduate degree
- students progressing from a taught Master's onto a PhD programme
- alumni wishing to study a second undergraduate or postgraduate degree (full Master's or PhD only)
- students who have studied here as part of an exchange, e.g. Erasmus
- students who have completed an undergraduate programme at one of our partner institutions and then wish to continue their studies at postgraduate level here at Bradford; or students studying a premium fee programme by distance learning.
However, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive a Postgraduate Bursary and the fee discount.
Students studying part-time will be entitled to the discount but must be enrolled for at least 60 credits each year and be enrolled on a full degree or Master’s programme (not PG Cert or PG Dip).
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Find out more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01274 236637