If you are due to graduate in the next academic year then these pages are important and you may have to refer to them several times. We strongly recommend that you bookmark this page.
Please use the links on the left hand side to view information on the graduation process. Please note:
- Invitations to the ceremonies are issued to all final year students in anticipation of the successful completion of their course in time for the ceremonies. You must not wait to receive your results before you register your wish to attend. If you are unsuccessful your attendance will be automatically cancelled.
- Invitations are issued via e:Vision and an email notifying you of the invitation will be sent to your student email account and any personal account held on file. Please ensure that the details the University holds for you are correct. Invitations are not sent via post.
- If you or your guests require an invitation letter for visa purposes please see our travelling from overseas section.
- The deadline for completing your ceremony reply must be adhered to in order to guarantee guest tickets for the ceremony. The date will be advertised as part of the invitation process. Your place in the ceremony can not be guaranteed if you reply after the advertised date.
- Students who owe a debt to the University which is not cleared by the advertised deadline will forfeit their chance to attend the December 2017 ceremonies and will be unable to defer their attendance to a future ceremony.
- Information for Research Students Only. Research Students can submit MPhil and PhD theses, for Viva Voce examination, all year round. We are, therefore, not always able to predict when students expect to graduate. If you believe that you are eligible to graduate this December 2017 and have not received an invitation by the 16th October 2017, please contact; the Research Team or the Ceremonies Team for further assistance. Please Note: If you are registered for both Research Methods and for Research leading to PhD, you may receive a separate invitation for Research Methods only.
If you have any queries regarding the graduation ceremonies which cannot be answered by viewing this site please email: firstname.lastname@example.org