Dr Colin Ayre
|Department||School of Allied Health Professions and Midwifery|
Research Interests (key words only)
Anterior cruciate ligament
Teaching and Supervisory Responsibilities
- MSc Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Sports Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons): University of Bradford; 1995
- MSc (Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy): University of Melbourne; 2002
- PhD: University of Bradford; 2016
Current employment includes working as an advanced physiotherapy practitioner at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Knee injuries
Pacheco, R; Ayre, C; Bollen, S (2011). Posterolateral corner injuries of the knee: A serious injury commonly missed. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 93(2): pp. 194-197.
Ayre, C; Scally, A (2014). Critical values for Lawshe’s Content Validity Ratio. Revisiting the original methods of calculation. Measurement and evaluation in counselling and development. 47(1): pp. 79-86.