Heaton Mount - Bradford wedding venue
Heaton Mount is a 19th century mansion located to the North of Bradford, just 2 miles from the world heritage site of Saltaire.
Our house retains a lot of original features from when it was a family residence including a stunning staircase, an ideal backdrop to your wedding pictures! We have a civil licence and accommodation on site for your guests as well as plenty of outdoor space, including a croquet lawn, front terrace, romantic winding driveway and lots of car parking space!
You can book Heaton Mount on an exclusive use basis or for an evening reception only, plus we offer good discounts for week day weddings, please see our specials page.
We believe it is "your wedding", so you can do it "your way", and our new 2018-2019 packages reflect that.
Please visit our Facebook site to see some of our real life wedding pictures and our current wedding reviews.
If you are looking for a venue with a difference, we really are worth a look! Please contact us on 01274 23 44 85 or email for any further information and our price list.
What we offer at a glance...
* Civil Licence
* Exclusive Use
* Wedding breakfast for up to 80 people
* Evening receptions for up to 150 people
* Land for your own marquee hire for up to 200 people
* Beautiful scenery for wedding pictures
* 42 "hotel standard" double, en-suite rooms for your guest accommodation
* Free and ample car parking
* Expert wedding planning and help every step of the way
* Delicious catering
* A bespoke service
Our next Wedding Fair is on Sunday 22 April 2018 from 12-3pm.
Watch our video
(PDF, 1 MB)