Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps
The Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps package is available for staff to download for free on up to two personally owned devices.
Note: Do not attempt to download this software onto University owned devices.
- This software is available for current University of Bradford staff. You will have to remove the software if you leave the University.
- This software is for work at home purposes only.
- The software is not available for students to download under this agreement. Students can obtain a copy for a small discounted fee directly from Adobe.
- You can only install and activate the Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps on up to two devices eg PC (regardless of the operating system).
- Your licence is for one year. To continue using the software after that you must renew your licence see instruction below.
- Only applications covered under our current Adobe Creative Cloud Work at Home licence will be available to install. All other applications will give you the option to try or trial. Adobe Lightroom is no longer a downloadable application under our current licence. It is now only available as try or trial.
What is included
Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps includes design and web applications.
Adobe Creative Cloud mobile apps are available.
All 2015 Creative Cloud desktop apps have a minimum operating system requirement of Mac OS X 10.9 and Windows 7, or later. Earlier versions of Creative Cloud apps are supported on earlier operating systems.
Be aware that different applications have different requirements. Before you try and download applications, check that your device meets the minimum requirements.
Note: Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps is no longer available via Bradford on the Hub. You will need to request to have your University email address added to the Adobe dashboard to enable Adobe to assign your access rights to Adobe Creative Cloud.
These instructions are for downloading the applications for the first time. If you already have applications installed follow the instructions in for renewing your licence.
Requesting a licence
- Email email@example.com with Adobe Creative Cloud WAH in the subject field. The body of the message should state that you are requesting Adobe creative cloud Work at Home.
Note: Only current members of University of Bradford staff are eligible for a licence. Retired members of staff, contractors, and students are not eligible.
You will you receive an email from Adobe informing you that the University of Bradford has given you access to Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise. You can choose to either:
- Click on the install it yourself link, which will take you to the Adobe Download and install Creative Cloud apps page with instructions to follow.
- Go to Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application and follow the instructions below.
- Click on Download.
- Select your skill level and click on Continue.
- Click on Sign up for an Adobe ID and if prompted select Enterprise ID.
- You will be redirected to the download page and your download will start. Follow the instructions on what to do next.
- When the Creative Cloud program opens, (this may take a while), enter your credentials.
- Click SIGN IN, this will take you to the University of Bradford email sign in page.
- Sign in with your University of Bradford username, your credentials will be confirmed and you will be allocated an Adobe Work at Home licence.
- Select the APPS tab and you will be able to see all the Adobe software you are eligible to download under the University of Bradford Work at Home license.
- Select an application from the list. It will be installed automatically onto your hard disc.
- Repeat the process for any other applications you want.
- The Creative Cloud program can be used at any time to install or update further applications.
If you already have Adobe Creative Cloud installed with a trial licence this will be converted to your full licence when you next log in to Adobe apps. You will then see that the applications you are entitled to will no longer be in trial mode. Any applications you have not yet installed should allow the Install option.
Renewing your licence
As your licence is nearing its expiration date you will receive messages requesting that you purchase a new one.
Note: By default when you download and install Adobe Creative Cloud 2015, it will overwrite Adobe Creative Cloud 2014. In some cases you might not want to do this. For further information, please read the Adobe FAQ before installing Adobe Creative Cloud 2015.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with: Adobe Creative Cloud WAH in the subject field. The body of the message should state that you are requesting Adobe creative cloud Work at Home.
Note: Only current member of University of Bradford staff are eligible for a licence. Retired member of staff, contractors, and students are not eligible.
- You will receive an email from Adobe informing you that 'University of Bradford has given you access to Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise'.
- Start the Creative Cloud app which will have been installed when you first downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud. Update this application if prompted.
- If you are signed in to Adobe Creative Cloud ensure you sign out via the cog in the top right corner. Sign in again with your Adobe ID.
- You will be redirected to the University of Bradford email sign in page.
- Sign in with your University of Bradford username, your credentials will be confirmed and your Adobe Work at Home licence will be updated to Adobe Creative Cloud 2015.
- Select the APPS tab, you will see all the apps that are already installed. You will now have the option to update your Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
Self-development, help and collaboration
Adobe Creative Cloud applications are not supported by IT Services. Support is available directly from Adobe.
- Join Adobe Education Exchange for access to: self-paced workshops, collaborative courses, live events and Adobe Education Trainer to enhance your teaching and learning.
- Tutorials, manuals and troubleshooting from Adobe Learn and Support.
- Professional Tutorials of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps on Adobe TV.
- On-demand Professional development.
- See what you can do with Adobe Creative Apps.
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 website.
- Frequently asked questions about the Creative Cloud.
- Creative Cloud download and install forum.
- Troubleshoot specific issues.