iPhone, iPod and iPad Instructions
- Select the Settings icon from the home screen and then choose the WiFi menu option.
- If WiFi is turned off, turn WiFi on.
- Select the network named eduroam.
- In the username field, enter your University username and then append with @bradford.ac.uk
Important: you must use your username, not your email address. For example, a student called J B Priestley would have the university username jbpriest, his email would be email@example.com (or possibly firstname.lastname@example.org if he registered with the University before 16 June 2014), but to login to eduroam he would need to use email@example.com
- Enter your University password.
- Choose Join.
- When asked, accept the security certificate.
Your device should now be connected to the internet via eduroam. In future to connect you will only need to carry out steps 1 - 3, as your device should retain your credentials and the certificate for future use.