Students and staff will receive a registration card upon joining the University. This card is also your library card.
Other persons granted reference or borrowing rights must register at the Library Welcome Desk, where they will be issued with a library card.
- You must carry your library card at all times in the libraries.
- You need your card to enter the J. B. Priestley Library.
- The card is not transferable.
- Do not lend your card to anyone else.
- A charge will be made for the replacement of lost cards.
- All users will also receive a PIN.
What if I've never had a card?
Details of what you need to do to get a card are available on the Hub website.
Lost your card?
Get a new one from the Hub.