Eligible distance learning courses
Distance learner library services are only offered to students studying on the programmes listed below.
If you are not registered on one of the following courses and feel that you have a need to use these services please contact the Distance Learning Librarian for advice.
Students studying at collaborative partner institutions cannot use these services. However, they should have a University of Bradford username and password for accessing most of our online resources. For further information, please see our page about services for distance learning students.
(The BEng programmes listed below are part time and campus-based, but students are eligible to use these services).
- BEng Manufacturing Engineering (Part Time)
- BEng Mechanical Engineering (Part Time)
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Part Time)
- MSc in Engineering and Process Excellence
- Assistive Birth Programme (Midwifery)
- BSc / Cert Dementia Studies
- BSc / Dip Professional Practice in Health Care
- Continuing Professional Development in Dementia Studies
- DipHE Dementia Studies
- Introductory Programme in Dementia Studies
- MSc Dementia Studies
- MSc Diversity Management
- MSc in Health and Social Care Management
- MSc Leadership,, Management and Change in Health and Social Care
- MSc Learning and Talent Development
- MSc Rehabilitation Studies
- PgCert Amputee Rehabilitation
- PgCert Continence for Physiotherapists
- PgCert in Higher Education Practice (D/L version).
- PgCert in Improving Service Delivery
- PgCert Managing Health and Social Care
- PgCert Physiotherapy in Women's Health
- PgCert Project and Change Management
- PgDip Health and Social Services Management
- PgDip Leadership Management and Change
- MSc Analytical Sciences (Part-Time)
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy
- Optometry Career Progression Course