Library Resources for Higher Education Practice
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01274 233373.
- Office: 2.6, J. B. Priestley Library.
- Working days: Monday-Wednesday & Friday
- Twitter: @LibraryUoB.
- Subjects: Public Health and Community Wellbeing (BSc Hons). Social Work and Social Care (all programmes). Social Sciences and Management Foundation Year, Higher Education Practice. Distance Learning Support Librarian.
- Occupational therapy without borders
- Study skills for Master's level students : a reflective approach for health and social care / Debbie Casey, Liz Clark and Sally Hayes.