As one of our most important stakeholders, we recognise and value the input and involvement of our diverse global alumni community.
Our alumni are encouraged to maintain active relationships with the us and the alumni community after graduation. There are various ways of doing this, either as an individual or through your company/organisation;
- Serving as an International Alumni Representative in your city, state, or country.
- Mentoring current students to support their personal and career development - contact the Alumni Office for more details.
- Offering placements, internships and work experience opportunities for undergraduate students or management projects and consultancy work for MBA or Master's Students.
- Contributing to the curriculum and service offering to students by providing a case-study, delivering a guest lecture, workshop and/or a company presentation. Find out how you / your business can get involved.
- Attending recruitment exhibitions and fairs in your region to meet with and/or support School representatives including recruitment teams and international agents.
- Giving to Bradford - supporting the Faculty by donating towards improving campus facilities, student resources and the overall student experience. Contact the Alumni office to start a discussion on +44 (0) 1274 23 6828
To discuss the ways you could get involved as alumni, please contact the Alumni Office.
Rankings and Accreditation
The School values your support and input through participating in Financial Times ranking surveys and accreditation visits.
View the rankings section of our website to learn about how we and our programmes currently rank amongst business schools worldwide.
Contact the Alumni Office to find out how you can support us in terms of rankings and accreditation.