BRITE: Our People
People working within the BRITE Lab include academics from various different subject groups within the School of Management, doctoral students – both those studying PhDs and the DBA, and our administrative staff.
The Centre is headed up by Professor Stuart Roper.
- Professor Kevin Barber
- Dr Liz Breen
- Professor Carole Howorth
- Dr Mei-Na Liao
- Dr Caroline Parkinson
- Professor Kishore Gopalakrishna Pillai
- Shahid Rasul
- Professor Stuart Roper
- Dr Abhijit Sharma
- Dr Rana Tassabehji
- Dr James Wallace
- Abdullah Almethen: Exploratory case study on entrepreneurship in Kuwait. The journey of latent young Kuwaiti entrepreneurs.
- Faiza Awlad-Thani: Knowledge Transfer Governance
- Nurraddeen Nuhu: International Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
- Habib Nuhu: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Systems in developing countries (a case of entrepreneurs in the Nigerian film industry)
- Willem Brouwer: Effective development and governing of the Smart Services Boulevard, a valorization facility of the Zeeland University of Applied Sciences
- Herman de Pagter: Enabling Innovation SMEs