MSc Management programmes
We offer a range of general and specialist business and management MSc programmes, incorporating the latest thinking and research to meet current business needs.
Available MSc Management courses:
- MSc European and International Business Management
- MSc Finance, Accounting and Management
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Management
- MSc Applied Management and Entrepreneurship
- PG Certificate Innovation, Enterprise and Circular Economy
Our well established MSc in Management programmes are ranked by the Financial Times in the World's Top 60 and Top 10 in the UK.
All of our Management Master's programmes are suitable for aspiring managers who want a cost effective, intensive route to boosting their career.
Depending on the modules chosen, students may also have the benefit of working in the Trading Room, with access to real-time market trading data.
All programmes also offer an international perspective on business. Our European and International Business Management is for tri-lingual professionals to get the opportunity to live and study in three of Europe's most important business hubs.