Master's Online Events
Our online information events are a great way to find out more about our Master's programmes and talk to our MSc team, all via an easy to use live link from your computer, tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android). These sessions are ideal if you live or work overseas or if you're based in the UK but may not have the time to visit us on campus.
- Find out why our MSc in Management is consistently ranked in the UK’s Top 10 and No.1 in the North of England.
- Learn more about how you can tailor your Masters in Management to suit your areas of interest.
- Hear about our specialist Masters in HRM, Finance & Marketing.
- Ask about admissions, careers, fees, scholarships and funding.
- Chat and put your questions to our MSc teaching and support staff.
- Interact with other delegates interested in The Bradford Masters.
This event provides the perfect opportunity to find out whether The Bradford Master's is right for you.
Our online sessions last approximately one hour. All you need is a computer with internet access to participate. Once registered, we will send you an email which includes a link to this virtual Master's Open Day. You must test the link and you will be prompted to download Java on to your computer if you do not already have this.
There are no scheduled events.
Details of any future events will appear here.
This information will only be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant legislation.
This data may be used to provide you with further information about relevant School services. This data will not be passed on to any third party without your consent.