Faculty and expertise
Our full-time faculty and visiting fellows have expertise covering all the main areas of business and management, obtained from their research, teaching, consultancy and practical management experience.
Many of them have gained this experience overseas.
Their research output includes many texts that are internationally-specified teaching or reference works.
- Accounting, finance and economics
- Human resource management and organisational behaviour
- Marketing, strategy and international business
- Operations and Information Management
Much of the research we do is in collaboration with individual organisations reflecting real-world issues and concerns.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
Our past and present clients include:
- Ciba Speciality Chemicals
- Kelda (Yorkshire Water)
- Lloyds TSB
- National Power
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Royal Mail
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Siemens Communications
- Yorkshire Building Society
We also have four research centres:
- Bradford Research in Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship Lab
- Centre for Applied Research in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Centre for Research in Organisations and Work
- Bradford Centre for Business in Society
The University of Bradford's code of practice for research students provides lots of information about regulations, admission, registration, University-wide support, progression and completion.