Miss Zaynab Nejadhamzeeigilani
|Position||Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice|
|Location||M33b Richmond Building|
|Department||School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences|
|RKT Centre||Education, Innovation, Research and Development|
|Telephone||+44 (0) 1274 236205|
Research Interests (key words only)
Public Health, Pharmacy Education, Cancer, Cancer screening, Reproductive Health, Health Education.
Teaching and Supervisory Responsibilities
Module leader for Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 3 (FS3): Promoting Health and Well Being (PHA4003-B) Module.
- Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 3 Module: Individual Perceptions of Health and Wellbeing Unit, Determinants of Health Unit, Health Education Unit.
- Nutrition Metabolism Reproduction 2 Module: Reproduction Related Problems Unit.
Personal Academic Tutor.
Student Selected Component- Supervisor.
Student Selected Assignment- Supervisor.
- Module leader for Foundation Studies for Pharmacy 3: Promoting Health and Well Being (PHA4003-B) Module.
- Lead for Pre-Registration placement outreach.
- 2001-2006: Pharmacy (MPharm), University of Bradford
- 2015-Present: PGCert Higher Education Practice, University of Bradford
- 2006-Present: Pharmacist, Boots the Chemist
- 2010-2013: Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice, University of Keele
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Member of the Education, Innovation, Research & Development group
- Member of the Medicines Optimisation Research Group
Increasing uptake of cancer screening in BME women in Bradford (Yorkshire Cancer Research).