We have many collaborations within the University, across the UK and internationally. The majority of our partnerships are developed through our networks, particularly the Polymer IRC and Science Bridges China.
We work closely with colleagues in research centres across the University to widen the scope of our research solutions:
- Centre for Polymer, Micro and Nano Technology
- Centre for Pharmaceutical Engineering Sciences
- Centre for Visual Computing
- Centre for Skin Sciences
- Centre for Sustainable Environments
- Science Bridges China
- UK China Advanced Materials Research Institute
- UK Micromoulding Interest Group
- Polymer Processing Society
- Bradford Industry Group
We have industrial collaborations across the World. Industries we work with are wide-ranging, though our work is mainly concentrated in automotive, aeronautical and healthcare and has included companies such as BAE Systems, Ford, Jaguar Landrover, Surgical Innovations, Tata Motors, and Invibio.
We also have valuable partnerships across the world. including, UK and international Universities, government bodies, and parts of the NHS.