Alumni Discount Scheme
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: available
Entry year: 2021/22
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited discounts available
About the discount
All alumni of the University of Bradford, regardless of when they have graduated, will receive a 10% discount on their tuition fees.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount.
Please note this is a change to the criteria for students who began their study in previous years and is applicable to students starting courses in September 2020 onwards.
The discount is available for:
- self-funded students only
- all students progressing onto a Master's or a PhD programme from an undergraduate degree
- students progressing from a taught Master's onto a PhD programme
- alumni wishing to study a second undergraduate or postgraduate degree (full Master's or PhD only)
- students who have studied here as part of an exchange, e.g. Erasmus
- students who have completed an undergraduate programme at one of our partner institutions and then wish to continue their studies at postgraduate level here at Bradford; or students studying a premium fee programme by distance learning.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.
- To receive the discount, students need to be enrolled and self-funding 60 credits
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Find out more
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01274 236637