GREAT Scholarship 2019 Turkey
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2019/20
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
Application deadline: 28 June 2019
About the scholarship
We are offering this prestigious scholarship award in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign. We want to encourage the best and brightest students from Turkey to study at the University Of Bradford.
You can apply for this award if you have been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford for September 2019 entry.
We will consider each application on its merits, but can only consider applications made through the process below
- Applicants must be a Turkish National, domiciled in Turkey
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU
- Applicants must be assessed as an overseas fee paying student
- Applicants must be self-funded; students funded by sponsors are not eligible for this award
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2019
- These scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest overall entry qualifications, and who are able to demonstrate in their applications how they aspire to use the knowledge from their chosen programme of study in their future career
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
Full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught degree programmes based in Bradford.
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth the total amount of the tuition fee for the first year of your course; this scholarship will only be offered for the first year of your course.
You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni Discount as a condition of this award.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and either post it or email it to us - details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
Closing date: 28 June 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of July 2019.
Please be aware that this is a competitive process.
Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
Closing date: 28 June 2019.
Find out more
For further information or any queries please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 1274 236637
You can also call into the MyBradford student support centre in the Richmond Building.