ALL ENQUIRIES TO email@example.com
Car parking policy
The University of Bradford's car parking policy seeks to clarify the regulations and restrictions for the benefit of our staff, students and visitors.
The car parking policy requires permits to be displayed on the motor vehicles of all staff, students and visitors who park in University car parks during the period of 9.00 am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Disabled staff and students who require the use of a motor vehicle to enable them to come to the University are exempted from any fee.
The policy applies to all staff, students, contractors and visitors and covers the parking of all motor vehicles on University land.
Apply for a car parking permit
Car parking information
- Our car parks - map with capacities
- Car Parking Policy
- Permit Gateway User Guide Terms & Conditions(PDF180KB)
- Permit Gateway User Guide Terms & Conditions (.docx36.7KB)
- Apply for a staff parking permit
- Apply for a student parking permit
- FAQs for staff applications
- FAQs for student applications
- Change of Vehicle Form (docx, 10KB)
- Additional Vehicle Form (docx, 10KB)